Anti-Foam Concentrate controls foam in wastewater treatment plants
This concentrated anti-foam product is designed for use in wastewater treatment systems.
The non-polluting, water-based formula contains special silicone defoaming agents for fast knock-down of foam due to detergents, surfactants and organic materials in the water.
Residual anti-foam ingredients prevent re-foaming or formation of scum blankets - regardless of pH.
Get Price Quote
Download Product Sheet
- Industrial strength
- Concentrated liquid formula
- Use anywhere detergents cause a foaming problem
- Non-polluting, water based formula
- Contains special silicone anti-foaming agents
- Does not contain any petroleum solvents or alcohols
- No dilution required
- Available in case of four 1-gallon jugs (Product# 73241), 5-gallon pail (Product# 73245) 30-gallon drum (Product# 732430) and 55-gallon drum (Product# 732455)
- Controls foaming in treatment plants and sewers
- Reduces the surface tension of sewage water to levels too low to support formation of foam
- Fast knockdown of foam due to detergents, surfactants and organic materials in the wastewater
- Residual antifoam ingredients prevent re-foaming or formation of scum blankets, regardless of the pH
- Easy to inject into nozzle spray system when needed
- Can be dripped into digesters or poured directly into waste streams immediately prior to foam accumulation
For best results, drip feed into influent stream prior to foam formation.
Normal application rates range from one quart to one gallon per 10,000 gallons of wastewater.
To eliminate heavy scum blanket in digester, spray a light mist over the foam with a portable sprayer.
Once scum blanket is reduced, continue with drip feeding into influent stream.
Drip into waste stream immediately prior to digester.
It can be poured directly into waste stream to handle large amounts of foam.
Application rates range from 25 to 100 ppm (1 quart to 1 gallon per 10,000 gallons of spray or water).
See label and SDS for safety information.
©2022 - Enviro-Health Corp.